Vocalist.org archive

From:  ODivaTina@a...
Date:  Thu Mar 14, 2002  1:22 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] the dreaded TMJ/TMD problem

In a message dated 3/13/2002 7:01:28 PM Central Standard Time,
mikit29@y... writes:

> The day I stopped wearing it, I got braces. I wasn't singing at the
> time, so I can't tell you how the change in the shape of my mouth may
> have affected my voice, but I can tell you that I no longer have any
> pain in my jaw, and my teeth have stopped wearing away.

Does getting braces potentially effect the sound of your singing voice? I am
not aware of this. . .
TinaO

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
18021 Re: the dreaded TMJ/TMD problemmikit29   Fri  3/15/2002
18141 Re: the dreaded TMJ/TMD problemLloyd W. Hanson   Wed  3/20/2002

emusic.com