Vocalist.org archive

From:  "EdgewoodVoiceStudio" <EdgewoodVoiceStudio@a...>
Date:  Tue Mar 12, 2002  5:36 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Help! Mighty Mezzo hit by kryptonite!

Elizabeth!

Remember about 3 years ago the vinegar remedy from the graduate student
singer who had to do a recital but had laryngitis? I’ve used this over
and over and it cuts through goop really well but you have to be
persistent with it every 90 minutes or hour over a day or 3.

Recipe:

1 tablespoon APPLE CIDER vinegar

mix in ¾ cup ROOM TEMP. water

(I usually make up a big ice tea glass full)

Procedure:

1.Gargle a swig and spit

2. gargle a swig and spit (gargle wayyyy down there)

3. gargle a swig and spit

4. SWALLOW A SWIG

Do this every 60 to 90 minutes all day for a couple days.

Let me know if it works for you if you try this!

Deanna

---

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17936 Re: Help! Mighty Mezzo hit by kryptonite!bjjocelyn@p...   Tue  3/12/2002
17961 Re: Help! Mighty Mezzo hit by kryptonite!Ms Christine Zimmermann   Wed  3/13/2002

emusic.com