Vocalist.org archive

From:  Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Date:  Tue Mar 12, 2002  1:53 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Help! Mighty Mezzo hit by kryptonite!

Elizabeth I think you misunderstood my suggestions.
You do NOT,...repeat NOT thrust a grapefruit up your
nostrils. Even the whole seeds may carry some
limitations. It is actually a spray dear!!!!

Looking forward to your teacher suggestions but have
no experience what-ever to offer about the process of stalking.
Practice makes perfect they say.

At 05:36 PM 11/03/02 -0800, you wrote:
>Thank you for the suggestion, dear Reg. But I *live* in California, where
>the grapefruit grows on trees! Maybe I'll go get some nice pink grapefruit
>for breakfast.
>
>My next post: How to handle a situation with a teacher....

>concerned about stalking?

emusic.com