Vocalist.org archive

From:  sopran@a...
Date:  Fri May 19, 2000  8:52 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Ladies' Recital Attire

In a message dated 5/19/00 1:45:52 PM, smschneider@e... writes:

<< Lately, I've found dresses at Macy's and Lord &
Taylor's during end-of-season clearance sales >>

Lord & Taylor does seem to have a better than average selection of dresses
and formal wear. I've never (in the past few years, at least) been lucky
enough to find anything that I really liked on sale, though!

Back when I was a size 8 (sigh!) I used to have fabulous luck at Loehmann's.
If you can find out which day of the week the new shipments arrive and plan
your shopping accordingly (here it's Wednesday) you can really find some very
nice things.

Judy

emusic.com