Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Sun Mar 10, 2002  8:36 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] fun and light for a mezzo

In a message dated 03/10/2002 2:35:38 PM Central Standard Time,
LeaAnn@k... writes:

<< Sooo I am left looking for an Italian peice...my teacher says something
light and fun with lots of movement to contrast with the Strauss and
Loveliest of Trees. Does anyone have a suggestion? I have been trying to
find something all day...and I am getting stressed! >>

Chi vuol la zingarella - composed by Paisello. You can find it in First Book
of Mezzo-Soprano/Alto Solos, published by Hal Leonard.

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com