Vocalist.org archive

From:  <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Fri Mar 8, 2002  6:44 pm
Subject:  Re: Re: [vocalist] Reduced amount of posts?

Imthurn Melinda <mimthurn@y...> wrote:
<<I am only receiving a handful (10 or so) of vocalistposts per day. This has
been going on for a week. Are we just not very active lately?>>

I think the traffic has just been low. However, you can always check the
yahoogroups vocalist-temporary web site to see what messages have been posted
at:

You may have to register with yahoogroups if you haven't already. Then you can
not only read Vocalist-temporary messages past and present, you can also manage
your account (subscribe, unsubscribe, change to digest, go to no e-mail, etc.)

Peggy

---
mailto:peggyh@i...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17862 Re: Ms Christine Zimmermann   Fri  3/8/2002
17867 Re: Reduced amount of posts?Cynthia Donnell   Sat  3/9/2002
17868 Re: Reduced amount of posts?Erica Zweig   Sat  3/9/2002

emusic.com