Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Date:  Fri Mar 8, 2002  2:06 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Unlearning damage before you've learned anything?

> Is there any way to
> actually move forward from where I am, or am I just sort of trapped
> here?

matthew,

in order to move forward, you have to do something different. if you
have already tried everything that makes sense to you and none of it works,
you may have to look at the things you have overlooked, things that were
weird and even things you think are wrong.

also, you may be just doing the same thing over and over again while
only 'thinking' about different ideas. unless you physically enact an idea,
it is just a whim.

without knowing where you are stuck, it would be difficult to suggest
alternates.

mike

emusic.com