Vocalist.org archive

From:  "romefestival" <romefestival@y...>
Date:  Fri Mar 8, 2002  11:31 am
Subject:  Specatcular Summer Opportunity

Live among the inspirations of Rome, Italy joining artist from around
the world to perform fully staged opera with the Rome Festival
Orchestra, Opera, Chorus, and Ballet, to perform choral works with
the Romefestival Orchestra and Chorus, or to do volunteer work back-
stage. Master classes in voice, diction, characterization, motion,
and stagecraft. Perform chamber music with dedicated artists. You
will find general information, email addresses of alumni, and
application forms at web site http://www.geocities.com/romefestival

Please email me directly your questions about the best opportunities
for you. With your emailed questions kindly specify voice type
(include opera or choral) or volunteer, your career status or birth
date, and your recent performances or volunteer activities.

For 2002 we welcome also inquiries from ballet dancers.

This opportunity is sponsored jointly by an American educational
charity and an Italian associazione culturale.

I look forward to hearing from you and helping you.

Connie Galatilis, Administrator romefestival@y... "Those who
do not hear the music think the dancers mad"

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17872 Re: Specatcular Summer Opportunitykerubiino   Sat  3/9/2002

emusic.com