Vocalist.org archive

From:  sopran@a...
Date:  Wed Mar 6, 2002  2:29 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Video camera for studio?

Excellent idea. I'll never forget the first time I saw myself singing on
video and could see that I was not breathing correctly.

I recently got a digital camera with an LCD screen that lets you immediately
view what you've just recorded. I think that it would be great in a voice
studio--instant feedback. But it wasn't cheap--about $599. Of course the
price of these things keeps coming down (as the quality goes up), and if you
keep looking around you may be able to find a better deal. A couple of years
ago I would have had to pay about $1200 for what I've got now.

Judy

emusic.com