Vocalist.org archive

From:  Trevor Allen <trevorjamesallen@y...>
Date:  Mon Mar 4, 2002  4:21 am
Subject:  How my recital went...

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know that my recital
went well yesterday. Of course there were the spots I
wasn't completely happy with and a moment of complete
blankness, but I was complemented on a quick recovery,
so I guess if I HAD to not remember the lyrics for a
moment, the second best thing is to get back on track
fast. Thanks to everyone for the warm wishes and
words of encouragement. Being on this forum over the
past four years has been such a help to me. I'm glad
I could be part of such a supportive, caring and
knowledgeable group of singers and teachers.

http://sports.yahoo.com

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17774 Don't you hate it when... Karen Mercedes   Mon  3/4/2002

emusic.com