Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Laura Ruiz" <laura@d...>
Date:  Fri Mar 1, 2002  11:16 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] eModel says Goodbye

There's another thought...

Vocalist could be set up on a threaded message board where you can
choose whether or not to have your e-mail address displayed and
available (in fact, I would be happy to set this up for everyone if
you'd like). One of the nice things about threaded message boards is
that they don't clog up your e-mail since they're online. You can also
follow one individual thread a bit easier (imho). In any case, it's
something to think about.

But this particular message I saw earlier on another one of the Yahoo!
groups I'm a member of. Didn't seem to belong on that one either. I'm
not sure how they're making that work.

Laura