Vocalist.org archive

From:  Imthurn Melinda <mimthurn@y...>
Date:  Fri Mar 1, 2002  8:51 pm
Subject:  Miracle cure - I need my voice!

How do I get my voice back? The virus I had has been
gone for over a week now, but still I have only a low
speaking voice and a squeaky singing voice if I push
really hard to get it out! (Which, of course, I am
not doing!) It just does not seem to be getting any
better.
I suppose I should know more about this, but I've
never had it happen with this severity before!
My MD has suggested it is just a really bad bout with
my allergies and has given me some new meds (Claritin
never did seem to work anyway), but they do not seem
to be helping either. I am doing all of the good
things I know - plently of H2O, humidifier, steam,
etc., but will be happy to try any new suggestions.

Melinda

17756 Re: Miracle cure - I need my voice!John Messmer, M.D.   Sun  3/3/2002

emusic.com