Vocalist.org archive

From:  "arado_ge" <arado_ge@y...>
Date:  Fri Mar 1, 2002  3:59 pm
Subject:  Re: IPA of Welsh song?

Well, I speak welsh but don't know the international phonetic
alphabet!!! If it's any use, I find this online dictionary helpful.
The alphabetical word listing is highlighted in Green. When you go
to the words it will show you how it is pronounced but not in IPA.

It is our Welsh national day today!! St David's day. Leek soup for
dinner :-)

If you are not in too much of a rush, I could try and learn the IPA
and then write up this songs words for you?

Kirsty

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17700 Re: IPA of Welsh song?Karen Mercedes   Fri  3/1/2002
17703 Miracle cure - I need my voice!Imthurn Melinda   Fri  3/1/2002
17756 Re: Miracle cure - I need my voice!John Messmer, M.D.   Sun  3/3/2002

emusic.com