Vocalist.org archive

From:  Craig Tompkins <craigtompkins@t...>
Date:  Wed Feb 27, 2002  6:21 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] announcement: Vancouver Chamber Choir on tour

Molly S wrote:

> Hey Craig, that's awesome. I'm an Iowan, and it's rather rare that
> something like your choir comes around here.

Molly, strange as it may seem, were in Iowa last year at this time :-) .
We sang in Burlington and Newton as part of a gruelling three week tour.
We have sung in the mid-west more often than we have on the west coast!

> I would love to come, but the
> closest one to me (Iowa City) won't work out since I have to work that
> night
> :(

Too bad, but I'm sure you'll get a report from Dyan when she gets back
from Des Moines. I'll keep a lookout for her and send greetings.
Cheers,
Craig

emusic.com