Vocalist.org archive

From:  LYNDA313@a...
Date:  Tue Feb 19, 2002  1:31 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] grad schools

In a message dated 2/18/2002 8:08:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
topsop@h... writes:

> It's now less than two weeks for the final Indiana audition date, and I
> still haven't gotten anything in the mail from them, so last Thursday I
> decided to harass them more (I've called and e-mailed them several times)
> and write one last e-mail to see what's going on. When I got home from
> school I had a phone message saying that I have the audition!
> Unfortunately
> it's at 9:50 a.m., but I'm happy to have an audition at all.

My daughter, who is auditioning now for grad school, had requested an
audition date/time with a top school, and they had written that those dates
would be sent her by Feb. 1. So when it became Feb. 10, 11, around that
time, she called them with no good results as to being assigned a date...on
about the 3rd call, she was told, "We could get this to you faster if you'd
stop calling us!" LOL She finally received the dates in the mail.

Lynda Lacy, Soprano
Vocal Music, Hilton Head Preparatory School
Hilton Head Island, SC

"Let your voice serve the music, and not the other way around." - B. R.
Henson

emusic.com