Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Nande ." <denanny@h...>
Date:  Sun Feb 17, 2002  11:37 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Thanks For Your Help!

Hi Rose (and Lea Ann, I guess...)

I think I'd be interested in these techniques as well... I'd really like to
know if I've reached my limit. (high F/G above high C, which is quite okay,
really). It feels like there's more, but I just can't reach it.

It's just curiousity, though, I really can't imagine actually using any of
the notes above F! (I heard a "super-soprano" throwing out super-high B's
and C's once in concert, but it wasn't really pretty. It was amazing, but
not pretty....)

I do think that with an extra 'buffer', the F's I do use, will become more
secure...

Bye,
Nande