Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Sun Feb 17, 2002  5:04 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Jake Heggie song cycle?

In a message dated 02/16/2002 9:33:42 PM Central Standard Time,
EdgewoodVoiceStudio@a... writes:

<< Could you tell me who publishes the song cycle you mentioned in the
vocalist post to me regarding songs my daughter might consider for
contest?

I recommend the Jake Heggie song cycle, "Paper Wings," which has
text by Frederica von Stade

It's Associated Music Publishers, distributed by the ubiquitous Hal Leonard.
You can get it from Classical Vocal Repertoire (Repertoire? Reprints?) in
NY... I believe that is www.classicalvocalrep.com. I'm sure any local music
store with connections can get it as well.

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17590 good New York Times article..EdgewoodVoiceStudio   Mon  2/18/2002

emusic.com