Vocalist.org archive

From:  "drama_diva_au" <drama_diva_au@y...>
Date:  Sat Feb 16, 2002  5:36 am
Subject:  Re: Healthy belting..Mezzoid's post

told me "You're obviously not in touch with your emotions. I think
you should sit down."

Geez… (I feel like swearing but that wouldn't be polite)…<<<<<

I think it's shameful that this looser wasn't talented enough to
elecite a positive result or admit his own defeat and put his own
failure onto you like that. What a negative experience. One reason I
am sometimes a little wary of my students participating in
masterclasses where I don't know the mentor.

I had to laugh at my own mental picture though. Although I posses a
somewhat passionate and fiery temperament, I am not violent enough to
actually DO this. However, it occured to me that it would have been
just retribution to turn around and belt this guy a beaut (possibly
right in the face) and say something like.... "Oh but I am connected
with my anger and that's an emotion. I guess I'm off to a good start
for the future then??"

emusic.com