Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Nancy Mitchell" <tmitche2@t...>
Date:  Fri May 19, 2000  5:07 am
Subject:  Question about getting jobs

Hi. Would anyone offer suggestions on sending letters to churches or funeral
homes to let them know I'm available? I am not sure of wording, how much
information to include, fees, etc. It's time for me to take that step
(leap?).

Actually, I'm not only ready for this, I'm ready for more performance
opportunities. I've considered contacting places that do benefits and
offering to sing free (just to get known) but don't have my own accompanist.
Suggestions? I see folks using their own systems (keyboards, karoake type
equipment, etc.) but wouldn't know where to begin.

Many thanks in advance.

Nancy

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
1796 Re: Question about getting jobs MFoxy9795@a...   Fri  5/19/2000   2 KB