Vocalist.org archive

From:  Julia Farmer <farmer@a...>
Date:  Thu Feb 14, 2002  6:00 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Pop-style Broadway

Mezzoid@a... wrote:
> At 12, I can't imagine anyone could know if she's a natural mezzo or
> soprano.

I'm sorry, I've obviously misused the term "natural mezzo". What I was
trying
to express was that voice lessons had extended my daughter's vocal
range. She
walked into her first lesson with a good ear, a belty chest voice and a
lot of enthusiasm. She's added a pretty head voice to that.

> Give her time.

We're in no hurry. It's just that my mill grinds slowly enough that I
need to start early if I'm to understand at all...

Julia
farmer@a...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17517 Healthy beltingImthurn Melinda   Thu  2/14/2002
17523 Re: Healthy beltingDiane M. Clark   Thu  2/14/2002
17536 Re: Healthy beltingImthurn Melinda   Fri  2/15/2002

emusic.com