Vocalist.org archive

From:  "EdgewoodVoiceStudio" <EdgewoodVoiceStudio@a...>
Date:  Thu Feb 14, 2002  5:04 pm
Subject:  Excellence in Singing: Multilevel.. etc...

Hi Everyone,

I have so much I want to ask everyone about. Thanks for all the
suggestions for my daughter and her state solo and duet repertoire. I’m
going to teach the duo Vivald’s “ladaumus te” from “Gloria” for the 2nd
duet. Okay here’s something else that has crossed my path since I was
on the list 2 years ago. I was asked to review a 5 volume work by
Robert Caldwell… It’s called “Excellence in Singing: Multilevel
Learning, Multilevel Teaching” it’s HUGE and I have the semi-edited
galley proofs… anyway, I was wondering if anyone has seen this and what
anyone might think of it?

Deanna Reitan

“The Voice Studio” In Edgewood on Puyallup’s Illustrious North Hill

---

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17515 Re: Excellence in Singing: Multilevel.. etc...Imthurn Melinda   Thu  2/14/2002

emusic.com