Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Rose Nightingale Nickerson" <soubrette@b...>
Date:  Tue Feb 12, 2002  10:09 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Breathing Exercise Results

----- Original Message -----
From: Greypins@a...
To: vocalist-temporary@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 10:04 PM

In a message dated 2/11/2002 9:42:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
soubrette@b... writes:

> Starting: When I Breathed It Took About 5 Seconds For A Full
> Inhalation/Exhalation

i don't understand why you want to practice slow inhalation.

mike

I Wasn't Practicing Slow Inhalation. This Was An Exercise That
Measures Your Natural, *Un~Controlled* Breathing Patterns.......
And I Found It Was Great For Relaxation And DID Help Me To Breathe More
Deeply And Evenly.......

As I've Said Before, I'm A Very UN~Technical Person And I Was Posting
The Results Of The Exercise Here So That The Lovely Gentleman Who Gave
Me The Exercise Could See Them <And Maybe Even Expain Them To Me>

Rose

emusic.com