Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Fri Feb 8, 2002  6:49 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: audition clothes

In a message dated 02/08/2002 12:47:05 PM Central Standard Time,
leskayc@a... writes:

<< What about NATS? The last time I did NATS I wore a pants suit as it was
freezing outside and I am terribly cold natured. This year it will be in
warmer place--are pants still OK or should I wear something dressier?

I've seen people do everything at NATS from formal gowns to looking like they
just crawled out of bed. I adjudicated once and told one of the entrants
that he sounded like a finished product - now he needed to look it. He had
this lime green big shirt on and he looked awful. I expected nothing from
him till he opened his mouth .... I saw him this past year and he was wearing
a suit. Is this NATSAA that you're auditioning for? I'd like to know about
that too, because I'll have a student doing that this year?

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com