Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Thu Feb 7, 2002  1:51 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Panic attack during audition

In addition to Karen M's excellent advice, I advocate the "get back on the
horse" method. Go to as many auditions as you can, to help you get used to
the situation, and to eliminate the "all or nothing at all" feeling.

As a former sufferer of audition fright, you have my PROFOUND sympathies.

Elizabeth Finkler
San Jose, California
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo
"This would be a better world for children if the parents had to eat the
spinach." --Groucho Marx