Vocalist.org archive

From:  LMorgan923@a...
Date:  Thu May 18, 2000  6:39 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Song for sister's wedding - suggestions?

In a message dated 05/18/2000 1:09:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
JessicaDW@e... writes:

<< My sister just announced she is getting married - they've decided on a
Hawaii themed wedding at the Elvis Chapel in Las Vegas -I know, I know, but
that's my sister!!!! I will be the maid of honor (wearing a mumu!) and
would love to find a song to sing for her on her wedding day as a surprise.

It wouldn't necessarily have to be a classical song, (I definitely want it
to be in English). Popular is fine too, but I don't want a top 40 song
everyone would recognize from the radio. Any and all suggestions would be
MOST appreciated >>

Well, given the place and theme, I'd say you just have to go with an
Elvis song. How about "I Can't Help Falling in Love With You"?

Lee Morgan
Mezzo-soprano

emusic.com