Vocalist.org archive

From:  leskayc@a...
Date:  Sat Feb 2, 2002  5:51 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: wearing glasses on stage

In a message dated 2/2/02 11:21:35 AM Central Standard Time,
ydechance@h... writes:

> Consider investing in some truly fabulous frames and think of them as
> another wardrobe accessory. Pick your poison--bright color(s), rhinestones,
>
> an interesting shape--frames have come a long way, and if you search you'll
>
> find some gems.

This reminds me of what a good friend of mine did--when she absolutely HAD to
have glasses she bought a beautiful pair of Brighton sunglasses and had the
lenses replaced with her prescription lenses. They are great looking!!

I will be doing the same thing before long.........
Leslie

emusic.com