Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Martha Merrill" <mem_79@h...>
Date:  Sat Feb 2, 2002  12:51 am
Subject:  Slightly OT: Musical/Theatrical Productions in London

Hello All,

Another lurker here. I will be in London near the end of May with my father
(He's dying to see the Chelsea Flower Show), and I was wanting to see
several shows/performances. Does anyone (especially Londoners) have any
suggestions of things that would be good to see? I'm open to almost
anything, Musical Theatre, straight Theatre, maybe Opera, Recitals, or
Concerts. Preferrably nothing too racy or strangly moderistic. Thank you
in advance and feel free to respond privately (or to the list if you
prefer).

Martha Merrill

17169 Re: Slightly OT: Musical/Theatrical Productions Ian Belsey   Sat  2/2/2002
17189 Re: Slightly OT: Musical/Theatrical Productions lolipastor@a...   Sun  2/3/2002
17191 To Lauren Re: [vocalist] Slightly OT: Musical/ThIan Belsey   Sun  2/3/2002

emusic.com