Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dré de Man <dredeman@w...>
Date:  Thu Jan 31, 2002  8:30 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] different length

Dear co vocalisters,

I promised you to keep you informed in this subject.

Well, I found Ms. Karnéus agent, got her email address, and she helped
me to contact the laryngologist. He could not be specific about Ms.
Karnéus chords – because of the privacy of his patients – but it looks
very much as if she did not misunderstand him at all.

He wrote a book/essay – in French alas – with the (translated) title
"The enigma of the vocal folds vibrations in outstanding singers". I’ll
see to it that I get it, will read it (it’s about time that I practise
my French again, I have been planning since about fifteen years to use
‘A la recherche du temps perdu’ to do so, but this might be easier) and
tell you all about it. I hope I will get the book soon, because I am
really curious. It is going to be published in English as well, by the
way.

Best greetings,

Dré

emusic.com