Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Date:  Tue Jan 29, 2002  2:26 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] I sally again

<< Quitting a potentially fine group is, in my opinion,
foolish, as there may be some really valuable insight still
submitted. So, I will continue to peruse the messages, and may reply
to some of you privately from time to time. Some of you are already
members of a group we have in common, and I'll see you there.
Some of the rest of you can congratulate yourselves. You have
tranformed Vocalist-temporary into your own forum, Vocalist-witless. >>

dear ron,

losing you is like the death of a mentor; a tragic loss. we wish you
nothing but the best as go forth, onward to your next calling. i can only
hope we will catch wind of your marvelous exploits.

your biggest fan,
mike

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17050 MiniDisc RecordersMilena Sertich Grubor   Tue  1/29/2002
17061 Re: MiniDisc RecordersDré de Man   Tue  1/29/2002

emusic.com