Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Link <johnlink@n...>
Date:  Tue Jan 29, 2002  3:54 am
Subject:  Invitation to book signing and dance performance

For those of you in the New York area, here is an invitation to a
special event in my home that may be of interest to some of you.

Hoping to see you there,
John Link

P.S. Lori and I recently became engaged.

Book signing and dance performance

You are invited to attend a FREE book signing and dance performance
on Tuesday, January 29th. Lori Belilove, founder and Artistic
Director of the Isadora Duncan Dance Foundation, and Peter Kurth,
author of the recently released Little, Brown book Isadora, A
Sensational Life, will appear together at the Isadora Duncan Dance
Foundation studio, 141 West 26th Street, from 6 until 8 p.m., to
celebrate Isadora's life and art. Kurth will sign copies of the new
book, discuss his work, and read passages of interest. Accompanied by
pianist Matthew Ward, Lori will perform dances from the authentic
repertory of Isadora Duncan and discuss Duncan's methods and vision.

This event is FREE and refreshments will be served, please RSVP by
emailing susan@i... or calling (212)691-5040. Please
mention that you received your invitation from me.

Check out my CDs:
http://www.cdBaby.com/JohnLink2 (John Link Sextet)
http://www.cdBaby.com/JohnLink (John Link Vocal Quintet)

emusic.com