Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caiorossi@t...>
Date:  Tue Jan 29, 2002  12:25 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] i need recommendations

Mike> this is what i need...i need a recorder for my studio. it has to be
portable. the sound has to be 'acceptable' (oh please, don't let that
start
another thread) but, it doesn't have to be great. it has to be digital.
want to use it to record my students and play it back to them right away.
oh, it has to be cheap. am i living in a fairy tale or, does such a thing
exist? (basically, i'm sick of cheap cassette players dying every once in
while.)

I think the best would be getting a CD recorder ( I think those for the
computer are cheaper ) and a good, really good mike ( just in case you don't
have one yet ).

CAio

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
17052 CD/disc vs tape recorders in studios (was: i needKaren Mercedes   Tue  1/29/2002

emusic.com