Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caiorossi@t...>
Date:  Tue Jan 29, 2002  12:34 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] pseudo opera, was: Singers and Amplification

Something "kind of" similar happened to Britney Spears in Rock in Rio last
year: she didn't actually sing one song at all, not even the ones she didn't
dance to, and everyone could notice that ( the sync was not that good
either ).

But she had a big surprise: her mike was on during the whole concert and the
cute, well-behaved super-teen role model had her dirty mouth recorded and
the next day the whole world had Spears's swearing available through
Napster, one of its greatest hits.

Caio