Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caiorossi@t...>
Date:  Fri Jan 25, 2002  3:09 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] pseudo opera, was: Singers and Amplification

Richard>I actually feel sorry for Boccelli and Church - they're getting
taken for a ride. I'll go ahead and say it: nobody would give Boccelli a
second thought if he weren't a) blind b) of Latin origin. Some record exec
saw him and thought, "Hey, I have the Three Tenors, Jose Feliciano, and
Ricky Martin all in one act!" Same goes for Charlotte Church - her handlers
(not to mention her parents) are making zillions off of her, and she's
killing whatever instrument she has as a result.

Same goes for CC? Is she blind and of Latin origin?

Caio

emusic.com