Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Leo Morgan" <leomor@g...>
Date:  Tue Jan 22, 2002  2:00 pm
Subject:  nick cave--wedding song

Hi all, my son Peter is getting married in June, and has asked me to sing in
the church. His intended, Dee., has asked me if I would sing a song by a guy
called Nick Cave. I played it on the cd she brought and thought no way could
I sing
that at a wedding in a church .It sounds blah, I think everyone would be
asleep by the time I finished., Am I being a fuddy duddy, I don't want
to hurt her feelings.
Has anyone heard of this guy. I don't think it goes with the Panis--Ave
Maria etc.
all this stress and me off the fags.

Regards Leo-------Drogheda

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
16740 Re: nick cave--wedding songGreypins@a...   Tue  1/22/2002
16746 Re: nick cave--wedding songKaren Mercedes   Tue  1/22/2002
16747 Re: nick cave--wedding songKaren Mercedes   Tue  1/22/2002

emusic.com