Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Mon Jan 21, 2002  3:11 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Working performers

It's a slow season for me, compared to last year (but then again, I didn't do
much auditioning this year). I'm doing Mrs. Anderssen in A LITTLE NIGHT
MUSIC at the end of February and a contemporary music recital (rep TBA in
May). I've been focusing on my teaching this year but I'm doing some
re-focusing of my energies in general so that I can better serve both my
teaching and performing -- I've found that the scattershot technique I've
been using for the last 20 years is starting to get to me :)

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
16734 Re: Working performersMolly S   Mon  1/21/2002
16735 Re: Working performerslolipastor@a...   Mon  1/21/2002

emusic.com