Vocalist.org archive

From:  "David" <dgrogan@e...>
Date:  Mon Jan 21, 2002  2:07 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Working performers

Well, if we are tooting our own horns here...I am going to sing the
counter-tenor solo in the Chichester Psalms with the Marshall Symphony on
Feb 5, Beethoven's Mass in C solos with the University of Texas choirs on
Feb 11, Bach's Coffee Cantata bass solos with a Houston early music group on
Feb 17, Janacek's Glagolitic Mass bass solos with the New Mexico Symphony on
Feb 22-23, and Beethoven's Ninth bass solos with the San Angelo Symphony on
Mar 2. When it rains, it pours, but I'm not complaining!

Busy, but having fun!

David Grogan
Marshall, Texas

p.s. If anyone knows of any adjunct teaching jobs in the Austin, or central
Texas area, please let me know! Thanks!!

emusic.com