Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dr Colin D Reed <colin.reed@e...>
Date:  Wed May 17, 2000  12:53 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] PC?

"DIANE M. CLARK (MUSIC DEPARTMENT)" wrote:

> CR wrote:
>
> >It would also be appropriate to
> remain private if you were just asking "How do I get that Dr Diane to accept
> my point of view?" ;-)
>
> Why is it necessary that we get everyone else to accept our point of view?

Please, let me stop you there (well obviously I didn't, I just deleted
the rest of the post). Unless I am completely mistaken, winky smiley
means "not entirely serious point". Dare I say it (opening myself for
another challenge), that this is "standard"?

Now I hope to see you all again when I return from the gloomy industrial
estates of England's North West where I shall be making some glue for
the next few days. Please direct all "sticky situation" etc puns to
hearditbefore@o...

Don't go away.

Colin

--
Colin Reed, Tenor, full time industrial chemist, part time thinker,
removes brain to get extra resonance for Puccini

emusic.com