Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Sun Jan 20, 2002  10:58 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Love, Janis

In a message dated 01/20/2002 12:49:57 PM Central Standard Time,
johnlink@n... writes:

<< I was never much of a fan of Janis Joplin, but last night I saw the show
"Love, Janis", and it was great. The singer (Cathy Richardson) sounded and
moved just like Janis, and the band was fabulous. If you want to see a
singer give of herself in song after song, go see the show.
http://www.lovejanis.com/

I enjoy Janis Joplin's stuff. There's an example of a voice that is not
technically pretty or developed, but so what. The woman could wail!!

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com