Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Leo Morgan" <leomor@g...>
Date:  Sun Jan 20, 2002  3:49 pm
Subject:  the fags

Hi All, many thanks for the encouragement and positive comments about
giving
up the fags. I am into my 19th day now and have had 93% of one cig. and a
few puffs here and there. Karen, as my friends on 7th ave. say "halavi"[sic]
your lips
to Gods ears,even high bar. would do. I have a two and a half octave range
as it is.
and I find the upper notes are feeling less strained since i quit.
Thanks John and GWendel for your insights, I have a few obversations to
make re
withdrawal, and wonder if these are symptoms---cold sore in nose, gums
bleeding,
{that has eased off now} cramps, depr ession, before, I could sing in a
smoke filled
car with all the windows shut , now a wiff of the heater and i'm choking.

mike you'll be glad to hear that a big plus since chucking it, is more
distance.
my shoulders are starting to loosen up and there is much less stiffness
after
playing in our freezing weather.

Regards Leo---------Drogheda.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
16683 Re: the fagsGreypins@a...   Sun  1/20/2002
16718 Re: the fagsGWendel Yee   Mon  1/21/2002

emusic.com