Vocalist.org archive

From:  Anne Cronvich <acronvich@h...>
Date:  Tue May 16, 2000  11:29 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] tone deaf student

Thanks, John. I don't have a problem with patience and the student knows
there is a problem. Her brain damage was the result of being hit by a
bus when she was 5. She has some paralysis on the right side and we know
she doesn't hear as well on the right and she definitely has speech
problems and has worked with a speech pathologist for years. Perhaps I
should breathe for a moment having just noticed my long run on sentence.
Could you explain what you mean by cues other than pitches? I have
noticed she does better with larger intervals--scale wise passages seem
to be more difficult.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
1694 Re: tone deaf student John Alexander Blyth   Wed  5/17/2000   4 KB

emusic.com