Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Sat Jan 19, 2002  1:59 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] image

I think you make some good points about the "ills of societal perception",
Lea Ann, however, it is never good to be more than a few pounds overweight.
Not only because of all those pathetic, judgemental eyes but more
importantly for purposes of maintaining good health throughout one's life.

Different body types carry weight differently, some can carry a few extra
pounds and still look great. But, bottom line is that TOO much weight is
just simply too much weight. Everyone should aim towards reaching and
maintaining what is really and truly healthy for them. And aim for a
modicum of fitness, besides. That is real beauty.

PJ.