Vocalist.org archive

From:  "jgargano" <jgargano@d...>
Date:  Sat Jan 19, 2002  1:19 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Andrea Bocelli.

There are opera singers out there already who don't have the same sound quality
desired to be considered operetic. I think Andrea Bocelli's voice would be well
suited in a small concert hall with nice acoustics. If he had the proper
training and gave up the recording artist gig he would make it as an opera
singer. I have even heard that Luciano Povarotti was impressed with the sound of
his voice, so he must be doing something right. I don't think that it's all
engineering and he can work on his technique on supporting the breath abit more
he would have that louder sound which would carry. Just my 2 cents.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
16598 Re: Andrea Bocelli.buzzcen@a...   Sat  1/19/2002
16599 Re: Andrea Bocelli.Denis J. Lanza   Sat  1/19/2002
16600 Re: Andrea Bocelli.buzzcen@a...   Sat  1/19/2002
16601 Re: Andrea Bocelli.Axwell@a...   Sat  1/19/2002
16605 Re: Andrea Bocelli.ODivaTina@a...   Sat  1/19/2002
16606 Re: Andrea Bocelli.ODivaTina@a...   Sat  1/19/2002
16612 Re: Andrea Bocelli.Caio Rossi   Sat  1/19/2002
16614 Re: Andrea Bocelli.jgargano   Sat  1/19/2002
16646 Re: Andrea Bocelli.sopran@a...   Sat  1/19/2002

emusic.com