Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Fri Jan 18, 2002  7:59 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Charlotte

In a message dated 01/18/2002 1:11:47 PM Central Standard Time,
ipiggy7@y... writes:

<< Sure I can see Charlotte's facial/physical actions, and if you watch PBS'
Classical music and operas she isn't the only one. >>

No, she's not. But the tongue tension she has is an extremely bad case.
Sorry if you felt I was insulting you, but you identified yourself as
semi-trained. I just agreed with your choice of words. As your training
progresses, your opinion may change. As Peggy said, there are people who
impress us when we are at a certain level who we don't hold in the same
esteem once we get a little more information.

We like who we like. I like a lot of pop singers who don't have great voices
but have something to say or there's something about their voices they like.
There are some singers with technically great voices (both pop and classical)
who bore me to tears.

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com