Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Laura Ruiz" <laura@d...>
Date:  Thu Jan 17, 2002  6:08 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] RE: That darned rolled 'r'

Sorry about the blank post. Accidentally hit the wrong button...

Interesting! Yes, I sort of do. Well, we moved to France when I was 10
weeks old and my first words were French, but I don't speak it now. And
it's always been the most difficult language for me for some reason. My
parents are fluent in it, but I just have the hardest time with it.
That must be why I'm told that my 'R's sound French. Never understood
the difference between a French R and others. Thanks!

Laura