Vocalist.org archive

From:  Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Tue Jan 15, 2002  12:24 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] the PERFECT teacher

Lea Ann wrote:

<< Well, finally all the anxiety about stopping lessons with
this teacher is at a close. I called her today to let her
know that this would be my last month. I told her that I
had some bothersome technical problems and that I thought I
needed a little more help. She said she had been thinking
of me and how far I had come especially in my top range...in
for months I have added about four notes. Anyway, she said
I had been a delight and that she wished me well.
Whew...sigh of relief! >>

Good for you, Lea Ann! I'm glad it worked out so well for
you, and I know you'll continue doing well with your voice
studies. And I'm also glad your old teacher acted in such a
classy manner. Isn't it great when people exceed our
expectations?

Peggy

--
mailto:peggyh@i...