Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lea Ann" <LeaAnn@k...>
Date:  Mon Jan 14, 2002  11:08 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] the PERFECT teacher

Well, finally all the anxiety about stopping lessons with this teacher is at a
close. I called her today to let her know that this would be my last month. I
told her that I had some bothersome technical problems and that I thought I
needed a little more help. She said she had been thinking of me and how far I
had come especially in my top range...in for months I have added about four
notes. Anyway, she said I had been a delight and that she wished me well.
Whew...sigh of relief! I have three more lessons with her to finsih up what I
have already paid for..I may use this time to get all I can from her before I
go.

Again thanks to everyone who gave advice to me about this topic...My heart was
beating so hard as I dialed the phone I had to stop and laugh...I have ended
serious relationships with men with less anxiety than ending my lessons with
this teacher.

I have poured over each and every comment regarding this subject..especially the
one about learning to handle situations as an adult...that is sage advice..I
kept thinking of that as I was preparing to call.

Thanks to all!
Lea Ann

emusic.com