Vocalist.org archive

From:  lolipastor@a...
Date:  Thu Jan 10, 2002  8:02 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] beatles,pop,rap michmash

Thank you, Ron, for making that comment.

I, personally, have been deleting all of my vocalist messages after skimming
through the first few lines this week, because very little of it fits the
appropriate subject matter, nor does any of it interest me. (How's that for
a run-on?)

But, that's okay ... if we're going to get off-topic, I'll add that I'm in a
new relationship, so I don't really have time to read my email these days
anyway.

Yeah, yeah, don't scoff at me. This is my first real relationship in...hmmm,
I'd say about 2 years. Ah, the life of an itinerant singer.

Lauren
p.s. I DID spell check this email. My spell checker must think that I have
a serious relationship with someone named Emil, but that I am continuously
unable to spell his name correctly.

emusic.com