Vocalist.org archive

From:  LYNDA313@a...
Date:  Tue May 16, 2000  1:22 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] "s" in Jesus

In a message dated 5/15/00 9:11:19 PM, natural@w... writes:

<<
Sometimes teachers are the hardest heads to crack. but I
usually succeed eventually. I try to write as clearly as I can,
but sometimes there isn't time to consider all the ways I might
be misunderstood. It's only email, after all :)

It may be only email, but many look here for references and answers, or
opinions. I am just curious, but are you a teacher of singing? a singer?
an author? Our practice here is to list name and school or institution...or
voice type...or something which gives listers a way to put some perspective
to whatever is voiced in postings. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Lynda Lacy

Lynda Lacy, Soprano
Director of Choral Activities, Jackson Preparatory School
Jackson, MS
LYNDA313@a...

emusic.com