Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dré de Man <dredeman@w...>
Date:  Tue Jan 8, 2002  11:19 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Celebrity and Mortality

Dear co-vocalists,

1: Max, an elderly friend of mine, was in his youth a member of a boys
club, called De Stones. Each week they paid money to their club. With
that money they bought Beatles records. Of course they did not play
those records: they broke them into pieces.

2: Christy wrote: Clarity need not be thrown out the window along with
elitist value judgments.

I am happy to have them, those elitist value judgments. All that pc-crap
about everything has the same value, it is plain ridiculous. If that’s
so, why don’t we start burning our books, tearing down our musea and
opera houses and creep into a cage? Bin Laden is already there to keep
us company.

3: Who wants to become a member of my classical music club? You pay 1
Euro a month, and each month we destroy many pop CD’s. We’ll start with
destroying house and rap, later also other kinds of terrible music.

Best greetings,

Dré

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
16306 Re: Celebrity and Mortalitytidwellchristy   Wed  1/9/2002

emusic.com