Vocalist.org archive

From:  "drama_diva_au" <drama_diva_au@y...>
Date:  Thu Jan 3, 2002  4:49 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Changing teachers (was: Too many lines...)

Sharon, in case it isn't obvious from a previous post, I am with you
one hundred percent! Yes it is encouraging to know there are other
teachers (and students) who feel the same, and a HUGE relief. I have
felt I was in a vaccuum for so long until I discovered this list. It
helps me to know I must be getting something right to hear you and
others say it "out loud" as it were.

I know my student's results should be enough and that has sustained
me for a long time. Never underestimate the power of positive
reinforcement, even of your own ideas!

Long may this New Wave in Teaching Singing reign!

~Michelle

emusic.com